52nd Winter Series UPDATE

As an FURTHER UPDATE (4th Aug) to last week’s notice detailing a slight delay in completing the refurbishment activities at MSC, the club has been advised that occupancy will not be available until Weds 11th August.
The club has decided to also cancel racing for Sunday 15th August, additional to Sun 8th August.

This delay is to ensure safety first for competitors and that the club will be in full operation by the new date for racing of 22nd August

Some of the tasks required are: Computers reinstalled and back online, power connections, patrol boat readiness and the boat storage fencing etc.
New Dates – COVID-19 Dependent

In summary

Sunday   1st, 8th & 15th Aug     – NO SAILING – as awaiting Occupancy approval of the club facilities.                               

Weds       11th Aug    – Expected approval from CoK

Saturday  14th Aug    – Working Bee from 9:30am – volunteers required
– Possible Training morning for Race inputs, results etc


Sunday    15th Aug    – NO SAILING

– Working Bee from 9:30 am – volunteers required

Sunday 22nd Aug – Racing is a GO

Peter